Monday, April 27, 2009

ITS FINALS WEEK, DAMNIT!!!

Guess what all? Finals week starts today. Its that magical time of year when, through the combination of no sleep, food binges, nicotine frenzies, and general caffeine chugging that students do the impossible. Its that wonderful time of year when one can contemplate both his future as a student, his future career, and suicide all at the same time. Oh Finals, how I love thee. I just wished you loved me in return.

My first final examination isn't until Saturday, but I have plenty to do until then. I have a 20 page paper due the following Sunday, and a makeup exam Monday the Fourth. Oh joy.

At least I get to keep my job this summer. I'm not taking a maymester course, so my next round of classes doesn't start until June. Which is great, because I'm going to be spending many nights balled into a fetal position wondering where it all went wrong.

This week is going to be hell. I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment