Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20 and forcefully bored

Ugh, its 4/20 and I am officially doing nothing out of shear force of will. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to be out with the crew making a complete ass of myself, but with finals coming so close that I can't afford to do anything other than study and write until the end of the semester. Its coming down fast, and I just hope I hit something hard so I don't have to walk away from this trainwreck.

That's not true. In fact, I'm doing quite well all things considered. Its just been stressful as hell, and I just want to sleep.

On a side note, the Honors Student Organization had their elections, and I went from treasurer to president. The bad side of that is that I ran uncontested. In fact, we all did. That worries me a bit.

Either way, I just need to make the next two weeks, and I'll be fine. Finals are all accounted for, and I still need to make my buddies court date, but there's not much keeping me away from getting it all done.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment